Naturopathic doctors address the root cause of disease, and focus on preventative health to promote sustainable and optimized health and wellbeing. As an adjunct to conventional medicine, naturopathic services can support your health through individualized treatment plans, including dietary counselling, acupuncture treatments and other modalities as appropriate. Our goal is for you to feel your best for as long as possible!
- Adult Initial Naturopathic Intake (1 hr.)
Initial intake includes a comprehensive health history, screening physical exam (if necessary) and naturopathic treatment plan including: lifestyle counselling, botanical medicine, clinical nutrition and dietary modification, and supplementation for health optimization.
- Pediatric Initial Naturopathic Intake (under 18 years) (1 hr.)
Initial intake includes a comprehensive health history, well-child check-up, and naturopathic treatment plan.
- Follow-up Appointments (30-60 min.)
Visit may address any combination of the following: new health concerns, treatment plan concerns, health check-ups, naturopathic recommendations including health counselling, botanical medicine, clinical nutrition, and supplementation for health optimization.
- Traditional Chinese Medical Acupuncture
- Follow-up appointment (30 min.): Individualized TCM acupuncture treatment.
Initial intake includes a comprehensive health history using concepts in Traditional Chinese Medicine and health and nutritional recommendations.
* Please be aware that NO SHOW FEES will be implemented if an appointment has not been cancelled within 24 BUSINESS HOURS.